Tackled the Alpe d’Huez Triatlon route (minus Alpe d’Huez) over the weekend with one of our guests who stayed with us on our Tour of Andalucia holiday in March and popped over to stay with us in the Oisans at the weekend. He is training for the La Marmotte in July so I took him out on this route. We have had a lot of snow recently up high so the top of the Col de la Morte felt more like a winter wonderland.
- More Than 21 Bends Blog
- START PLANNING YOUR 2014 CYCLING HOLIDAY
- Last Minute Accommodation for Tour de France Alpe d’Huez based in Bourg d’Oisans
- Tour of the Oisans
- A break in the clouds….
- 58th Consecutive month up Alpe d’Huez
- Bikesure Cycling Kit for the Tour de France
- Quick blast up Oulles today
- LAST AVAILABILTY FOR LA MARMOTTE 2013
- Alpe d’Huez Tour of the Oisans and more